LINDAL Valve Co. Ltd. are staying COVID-19 secure
June 16, 2020
Following the completion of the COVID-19 risk assessment on the 15th May 2020, LINDAL Valve Co. Ltd. are in full compliance with the UK governments guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
The team at Leighton Buzzard have worked tirelessly throughout the lockdown period to enable the factory to remain open, which has ensured a consistency of supply and the ability to satisfy our customers’ demands for our products.
All processes at the plant have now been reviewed and adjusted to ensure that we are COVID-19 secure and provide a safe environment for our suppliers, customers and of course our staff.
The government guidelines highlight five key steps that need to be met to ensure that a business is ‘staying COVID-19 secure’ which are:
• We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and have shared the results with people who work here
• We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
• We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
• We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
• Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
We remain committed to doing everything within our capabilities to keep LVC operating in a safe manner and will continue working in conjunction with government regulations.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer services team or your LINDAL representative.