The Set Up Technician must analyze and resolve equipment problems using the guidelines established by the Engineering and Maintenance Departments. Ensure all area lines are running as efficiently as possible with minimal machine downtime Responsible for performing entry level work, intermittent level 2 work, and level 3 work on assembly equipment. Technical evaluation at a level 3.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to clear basic jams
- Able to operate the machine
- Understands quality checks
- Able to complete change overs
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Understands use off all hand tools
- Able to troubleshoot and repair most failures
- Able to make technical machine adjustments
- Has basic electrical knowledge of how sensor
- Able to train new technicians
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
- Certificate, Technical Certificate or Associates Degree in Automation, Industrial Electrical, Mechanical (preferred)
- Problem Solving
- Intermediate Mathematical Skills – understands metric dimensioning
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to use common hand tools, skilled at minor repairs with limited resources
About Lindal North America:
In 2018 Lindal North America opened its new, state-of-the-art, 100,000-square foot facility in Columbus, Indiana that will further benefit customers in the fast-growing U.S. market.
This expandable facility is a key component of Lindal Group’s over $20 million investment committed for the U.S. market last year, which includes production, offices, laboratories and warehousing, all on the same industrial campus. To increase capacity and expand the aerosol leader’s product portfolio, Lindal invested in new injection moulding machines (IMM), Bag on Valve (BOV) and standard valve lines, various high speed assembly cells and a number of key customer specific programmes.
Lindal North America has operated a production facility in Columbus since 2008. Columbus is a city in and the county seat of Bartholomew County, Indiana, United States. The population was 44,061 at the 2010 census. In its built environment, the relatively small city has provided a unique place for noted Modern architecture and public art, commissioning numerous works since the mid-20th century. Located about 40 mi (64 km) south of Indianapolis, on the east fork of the White River, it is the state’s 20th-largest city. It is the principal city of the Columbus, Indiana metropolitan statistical area, which encompasses all of Bartholomew County.