As QC and HSE manager you will be the hands-on expert in quality control and HSE.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You help to determine the quality strategy in accordance with the vision of Altachem within the Lindal Group.
- You translate the quality strategy into concrete projects within the framework of the applicable ISO standards. You define and update procedures, processes and quality standards. You monitor and generate validation protocols to ensure the quality of the production. You advise R&D on design and development.
- You plan on-site audits in consultation with the suppliers and you are the face of the company in conversations about quality.
- You coordinate and motivate the quality department, organizing various activities in which you work critically and methodologically. You focus on the needs of the customer and guarantee an effective service that meets the expectations of the organization.
- You are responsible for the existing HSE policy of Altachem within the Lindal Group and you will expand this further in accordance with the ISO 45001 standard.
- You follow the regulations and legal provisions and implement the related changes in this area in the organization. You take care of the legal administration: annual action plan, safety instruction cards, occupational accident declarations, etc.
- You evaluate the existing procedures and proactively identify the risks. You optimize where necessary. You develop action plans and new methodologies to increase the safety awareness of employees.
- You challenge yourself to always stay informed of the evolutions and latest developments in the field of quality.
- You are open to take on a role within the Lindal Group and to work on different projects on group level.
- You report directly to the Managing Director.
Qualifications and requirements:
- You have at least a technical bachelor degree (preferably a Master) and have minimum 5 years of experience within a similar job.
- You have a level 2 prevention advisor diploma or are willing to follow this training. Having a first experience within ISO 9001 and by extension ISO 45001 is an asset.
- You show commitment and a healthy dose of assertiveness. Integrity and professionalism are import values for you.
- You are a hands-on teamplayer who is also able to manage his work autonomously.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, French and English. On top, you have good communication skills in German.
- A young, dynamic environment where all employees have the opportunity to develop, supported by the entire management team.
- Being part of a driven organization in a market leader position (within a stable and healthy group) where your commitment, creativity and expertise will be greatly appreciated.
- A company where fun and profit are part of a very enthusiastic whole.Attractive salary package supplemented with numerous fringe benefits.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
ALTACHEM NV, located in Harelbeke and part of the Lindal Group (international German family business) is the world’s number one in the development, production and marketing of valves, application tools and accessories for OCF (1 component PU foam) and adhesive and sealants (A&S) in pressure cannisters. With a turnover of more than 32 million euros and a continued focus on further growth and innovation, Altachem retains its strong position as a niche player. Thanks to the dedicated commitment of the entire team, consisting of 30 passionate professionals, the company is a solid fixture in the world of OCF and A&S.