LINDAL Group provides the technique inside and the design of aerosols as industries world market leader. Established in 1959 and never ceasing to innovate, LINDAL has become one of the global market leaders in aerosol technology. Our products range from clean-room produced asthma inhalers to silicone dispensing systems and premium deodorant actuators. Based in Europe we serve our customers all over the world also from our plants in the USA, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
To provide an engineering maintenance and breakdown service for the manufacturing equipment located in site one and two.
Roles and responsibilities
- Implementation of engineering work instructions and training documentation as and when required
- Continuous improvement of all related production equipment to drive OEE up and above specified targets and to reduce scrap to below specified targets
- To ensure PPM is completed on time. Notification to be given to the Production Shift Manager when scheduled time lines are not met with reasons why
- All spares used need to be logged and updated/re-ordered in suitable time
- A high level of house keeping is required at all times, sufficient time should be allocated at the end of your shift to clean your working area and put all tools away in a professional manner
- Investigation of reoccurring faults and follow up action is essential, the engineer has the responsibility to send equipment back to manufactures for analysis and repair
- To log all major breakdowns per shift on the maintenance fault log
- Ensure a high level of health and safety is adhered to at all time’s leading by example
- To communicate with department Shift Managers or deputies and prioritise work loads in times of multiple breakdowns
Qualifications and requirements
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship
- NVQ level 1, 2 & 3 in a related engineering principle
- ONC in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- HNC in mechatronics – Desirable
- Degree in an engineering principle – Desirable