We are looking for a Process Engineer responsible for process design, operation and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to improve our processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce costs, improve sustainability and maximise profitability.
Roles and responsibilities
- Collecting and interpreting test data to identify problems, optimising processes and driving continuous process improvements.
- Coaching production staff in new process developments/adjustments.
- Supporting daily activities in production (e.g., troubleshooting).
- Working closely with the R&D department on the development and industrialisation of new products (end-to-end engineering).
- Planning and implementing safety programs.
- Participating in operational group and team activities.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager.
Qualifications and requirements
- A degree in Engineering (EM/automation).
- An eagerness to learn and a go-getting approach. You like thinking outside the box, taking the initiative and putting both yours and company’s growth first.
- A hands-on, dynamic, mature and result-oriented attitude.
- Excellent project management skills. You respect deadlines and are comfortable taking responsibility.
- In addition, you will be a real team player, appreciating a positive and fun team spirit.
- You will be a good communicator and fluent in Dutch and English.
- Having knowledge of French and German is an advantage for this role.
- To be part of a driven and market-leading organisation (within a stable and healthy group) where your commitment, creativity and expertise will be greatly acknowledged.
- A role that positions you as an important link in the process of continuous growth and innovation.
- To work with a young, communicative and dynamic team.
- To be part of an organisation where both fun and profit are at the centre of our company culture.
About Altachem: ALTACHEM nv, located in Harelbeke and part of the Lindal Group (international German family business) is the world’s number one in the development, production and marketing of valves, application tools and accessories for 1KPU (1 component PU foam) in pressure canisters. With a turnover of more than 25 million Euros and a continued focus on further growth and innovation, Altachem retains its strong position as a niche player. Thanks to the dedicated commitment of the entire team, consisting of 25 passionate professionals, the company is a solid fixture in the world of 1K-PU foam.