As a SAP Business Analyst, you will be an expert in analysing business processes and translating these into the most optimal and suitable SAP solutions.
Roles and responsibilities
- Taking the lead in optimising our brand-new SAP S/4 Hana system.
- Being responsible for implementing the logistics component of SAP S/4 Hana solutions, including purchasing, stock management, production and maintenance.
- Engaging with Industry 4.0 process innovation and new technologies such as IoT, cloud and mobile applications.
- Understanding our business processes and converting these into SAP best practices.
Qualifications and requirement
- Preferably, a degree (bachelor/master) in an analytical field of study (Economics, TEW, Computer Science) with at least 3+ years of hands-on SAP experience.
- An in-depth functional knowledge of and experience with SAP-(E) WM and MM modules.
- S/4 Hana knowledge is a plus.
- Good global and up-to-date general knowledge of SAP solutions and a broad knowledge and interest within the SAP modules, including: Warehouse Management, Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Product Planning, Plant Maintenance, Finance and Controlling.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, and a strong attention to detail.
- A flexible, positive and eager-to-learn attitude.
- Motivation, persistence, an eagerness to make improvements, and a drive to achieve excellence.
- Enthusiasm to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- To be part of a driven and market-leading organisation (within a stable and healthy group) where your commitment, creativity and expertise will be greatly acknowledged.
- The opportunity to broaden your SAP and personal skills set on a continual basis.
- The prospect of taking the lead in SAP S/4 Hana migration on group level.
- To be part of an organisation where both fun and profit are at the centre of our company culture.
- An attractive salary package accompanied by numerous fringe benefits.
About Altachem: ALTACHEM nv, located in Harelbeke and part of the Lindal Group (international German family business) is the world’s number one in the development, production and marketing of valves, application tools and accessories for 1KPU (1 component PU foam) in pressure canisters. With a turnover of more than 25 million Euros and a continued focus on further growth and innovation, Altachem retains its strong position as a niche player. Thanks to the dedicated commitment of the entire team, consisting of 25 passionate professionals, the company is a solid fixture in the world of 1K-PU foam.