LINDAL Group is looking for a high performer with potential for further career progression within the Lindal Group. A proven key account manager an experienced and energetic sales professional with a demonstrable track record of sales management and business growth B2B in the consumer packaging industry. Able to manage and develop strategic relationships with Lindal’s largest global accounts and in parallel deliver the Company’s UK sales growth agenda. An excellent communicator and strong team player, with a hands-on approach with customers and Lindal sister companies. Capable of thinking strategically whilst driving and implementing sales plans. Experience of selling technical products and services is essential. Spanish speaking would be a distinct advantage.
Key Account Director Accountabilities:
- Key account management responsibility for Lindal’s largest customer.
- Strategic management of global interfaces in Europe, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and North America with day to day management responsibilities for European relationships.
- Build broad and deep account relationships targeting key opinion leaders and decision makers. Establish trust and credibility as someone who can deliver on commitments to the customer.
- Collaborative in approach, able to work with Lindal senior management to develop creative supply solutions.
- Able to negotiate complex business solutions with customers with high internal complexity.
- Coordination of all key account initiatives on a global basis (pricing, global and regional tenders, new business development, Customer relationship management, forecasting and sales performance).
- Develop and grow the account by identifying new business opportunities.
- Work in a matrix structure with regional account managers and senior management teams
- Manage other key accounts for the Lindal Group.
Sales Director designate Accountabilities:
- Deliver the sales and business development targets for Lindal UK and implement and manage the strategy to meet or exceed budget and long term growth objectives.
- As a member of the Lindal UK management team, work proactively and collaboratively with operations, finance, supply chain, technical and quality functions to deliver class leading product supply and service
- Manage the sales team associated with Lindal UK comprising direct and indirect line reports.
- Drive the sales budget planning process for Lindal UK
- Build strong, long term relationships with the key aerosol valve customers in the UK
- Gather market data & competitor intelligence to help define product mix and pricing strategies
- Work collaboratively with the Lindal group of companies to promote the full range of Lindal products to the UK market customer base.
- Strong interpersonal skills, gravitas to work with senior executives at large multinational accounts as well as individual owners of SME customer organisations.
- Establishes credibility and builds confidence and trust quickly with customers.
- Initiative taker and strong self-starter with a desire to win.
- Tenacity to overcome issues and resolve problems.
- Challenge existing procedures and practices and propose alternative solutions.
- Must be able to be the customer’s champion and “fight” internally on behalf of the customer
- “Can do” attitude capable of working in a team and also unsupervised
- Continuous improvement orientation
- A good communicator, organised, self-motivated and collaborative in approach
- Degree educated preferably within a technical or engineering discipline