Oversee the Financial activities of the company, Litec Moulding Limited. Responsibility for the accounting functions required to provide accurate and timely information on the financial status of the company to Senior Management and Lindal Group headquarters. Organise and further develop the financial processes, managing the finance team, providing coaching and training as required.
Roles and Responsibilities Finance Manager
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
Qualifications and requirements
- Qualified Chartered Certified Accountant and / or Qualified Certified Management Accountant (CIMA Membership)
- 5+ years’ experience in a Financial position
- Strong organisational skills and the capacity to analyse and prioritise needs
- Able to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels, to regular deadlines
- Good inter-personal and conflict resolution, negotiating skills and Strong leadership
LINDAL Group provides the technique inside and the design of aerosols as industries world market leader. Established in 1959 and never ceasing to innovate, LINDAL has become one of the global market leaders in aerosol technology. Our products range from clean-room produced asthma inhalers to silicone dispensing systems and premium deodorant actuators. Based in Europe we serve our customers all over the world also from our plants in the USA, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
Litec Moulding Ltd has been operating in Sligo since 2000. The company provides expertise in high volume production of high precision technical moulded products. Our success is based upon creating high value return for our customers, through the generation of innovative, technically advanced solutions. The continued strength of our business requires a 7-day week operation. New growth projects have created the opportunity to invite applications for this position to further strengthen our team.
Litec Moulding Limited is a member of Lindal Group. LINDAL Group manufactures valves, actuators and spray caps for different kinds of aerosol products. Being an international group of companies, we also offer a range of services around our products. www.lindalgroup.com