In 2018 Lindal North America opened its new, state-of-the-art, 100,000-square foot facility in Columbus, Indiana that will further benefit customers in the fast-growing U.S. market. This expandable facility is a key component of Lindal Group’s over $20 million investment committed for the U.S. market last year, which includes production, offices, laboratories and warehousing, all on the same industrial campus. To increase capacity and expand the aerosol leader’s product portfolio, Lindal invested in new injection moulding machines (IMM), Bag on Valve (BOV) and standard valve lines, various high speed assembly cells and a number of key customer specific programmes.Lindal North America has operated a production facility in Columbus since 2008. Columbus is a city in and the county seat of Bartholomew County, Indiana, United States. The population was 44,061 at the 2010 census. In its built environment, the relatively small city has provided a unique place for noted Modern architecture and public art, commissioning numerous works since the mid-20th century. Located about 40 mi (64 km) south of Indianapolis, on the east fork of the White River, it is the state’s 20th-largest city. It is the principal city of the Columbus, Indiana metropolitan statistical area, which encompasses all of Bartholomew County.
In order to strengthen Lindal Group’s growth potential in the U.S. Market, Lindal North America is seeking to increase the size of the sales team.
The East Coast Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sales of the organization’s products in the North East Coast sales region.
The East Coast Sales Manager will work primarily from the home office, but travel to the Columbus, Indiana facility will be required approximately 3 times per year. The position will require up to 70% travel.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for North East Coast sales region
- Building strong, direct relationships with existing and new customers
- Growing key customer accounts
- Communicates with people on all levels in a multitude of organizations
- Provides regular monthly sales updates and reports to Sales Director
- Provide customer service and problem resolution
- Working with AR department to assist with collections or customer concerns regarding invoicing, credits on an as needed basis
- Represent Lindal North America at trade functions
- Provides back up support to Sales Director, North America
Qualifications and requirements
- At least five years of regional sales experience, preferably in the packing or personal care industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Organizational Skills.
- Presentation Skills