This role is a key position within a newly created team responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across multi-jurisdictions. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN – SIX SIGMA methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- Lead and facilitate LEAN – SIX SIGMA/process improvement based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- Assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategy
- Work with other team members and business services departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/’WorkOut’ sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping)
- Provide excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping, 5S, 8 Wastes
- Perform SAT functions as needed to assist in identifying machine reliability opportunities
Qualifications and requirements:
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum of 4 years related experience
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
About Lindal North America:
In 2018 Lindal North America opened its new, state-of-the-art, 100,000-square foot facility in Columbus, Indiana that will further benefit customers in the fast-growing U.S. market.
This expandable facility is a key component of Lindal Group’s over $20 million investment committed for the U.S. market last year, which includes production, offices, laboratories and warehousing, all on the same industrial campus. To increase capacity and expand the aerosol leader’s product portfolio, Lindal invested in new injection moulding machines (IMM), Bag on Valve (BOV) and standard valve lines, various high speed assembly cells and a number of key customer specific programmes.
Lindal North America has operated a production facility in Columbus since 2008. Columbus is a city in and the county seat of Bartholome County, Indiana, United States. The population was 44,061 at the 2010 census. In its built environment, the relatively small city has provided a unique place for noted Modern architecture and public art, commissioning numerous works since the mid-20th century. Located about 40 mi (64 km) south of Indianapolis, on the east fork of the White River, it is the state’s 20th-largest city. It is the principal city of the Columbus, Indiana metropolitan statistical area, which encompasses all of Bartholomew County.