1. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Account” means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Company” (referred to as either “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement refers to Lindal Group Holding GmbH, Lindal Group Holding GmbH Brandstwiete 1 20457 Hamburg.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Service” means the software program to which you are connected online via our Website https://dev.configurator.lindalgroup.com/ named Lindal 3D Aerosol configurator
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
The controller for the purpose of the GDPR, and the service provider for the purpose of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz; TMG), is
Lindal Group Holding GmbH
Telephone: +49 40200075-0
3. Data Protection Officer
You may contact our data protection officer as follows:
Dr. Gregor Scheja
Scheja und Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
Telephone: +49 228/227226-0
4. Rights of the Data Subject
As data subject you have the following rights in accordance with the GDPR as far as the respective legal requirements are met:
- Access (Art. 15 GDPR): You have the right to obtain information about your Personal Data processed by us.
- Rectification (Art. 16 GDPR): You can obtain the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you.
Furthermore, you can obtain the completion of incomplete
- Erasure (Art. 17 GDPR): In specific cases you may obtain the erasure of your Personal Data.
- Restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR) : In specific cases you can obtain restriction of processing of your Personal Data.
- Data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): If you provided data to us based on a contract or your consent you can demand that you receive the provided data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or that we transmit the data directly to another controller.
- Withdrawal of consent: If you gave your consent to the processing of your Personal Data you can withdraw your consent at any time with future effect. The lawfulness of the processing of your Personal Data until your withdrawal will not be affected.
- Right of appeal: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, if you consider that the processing of Personal Data concerning you infringes regulations (Art. 77 GDPR).
|Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of Personal Data concerning you which is based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions. We will then no longer process the Personal Data for those purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Enforcements of your rights: To exercise the aforementioned rights please contact us to the address stated under section 2. When doing so please make sure an unambiguous identification of yourself is possible
We may also transfer your Personal Data to third parties, insofar as it is desired by you, it is for the performance of a contract with you, or we have a legitimate interest in the data transfer.
This can entail the following categories of recipients:
- Courts, tax offices, public employment services, tax matters, and other legal matters,
- Lawyers, auditors, tax advisers,
- Service Providers such as IT Service Providers,
- Affiliates (including our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us).
6. Transmission to Third Countries
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of the European Union, especially in the United Kingdom. Due to collaborations such as those with IT Service Providers, especially regarding services which involve emailing, the maintenance, repair or securing of IT systems, your personal Data might become known to employees of a Service Provider in a country outside the European Union. If data is transferred to recipients outside of the European Union, we will ensure that the recipient possesses an adequate level of protection, appropriate safeguards are in place, you have granted your consent, or the transfer is permissible for other reasons, e.g. if it is necessary for the preparation or performance of a contract at your request. If we base a transfer to countries outside of the European Union on appropriate safeguards, you may request a copy of these using the contact information specified in section 3.
7. Retention of Data
8. Obligation to Provide Personal Data
You are not legally or contractually obligated to transmit Personal Data to us. However, you will need to do so if you wish to use our Service.
9. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
9.1 Information Collected to Create an Account
You may use our Service only with an Account. In order to be able to create an Account for you, we need the following Personal Data.
- Company Name;
- Email address;
- First name and last name.
Furthermore, you may provide us with the following Information
- Phone Number;
The legal basis for processing this data is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR ((pre-) contractual measures). Furthermore, the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR (legitimate interest). Our legitimate interest is to provide you with our Service and to guarantee its stability and security. We erase your data in accordance with section 7. You may erase your Account at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. In this case, we will delete your Account and erase your Personal Data unless we are obliged to retain Personal Data in accordance with applicable law. If you have not provided us with your Personal Data yourself, we have received this data from your company in order to create an Account for you.
9.2 Information Collected while Visiting the Service
9.2.1 Usage Data
When visiting our website, in particular to use our Service, the following Usage Sata is collected automatically and will be stored in our system log files:
- Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address);
- Browser Type and Version;
- Data and Time of the Request;
- Time Zone Difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
- Content of the Request (specific page);
- Access status / HTTP status code;
- The quantity of any transmitted data;
- The website from which the request comes and
- The operating system and its interface,
The legal basis for processing the Personal Data (especially the IP address) is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Processing the Usage Data helps us to show you our website and to ensure its stability and security. This also represents our legitimate interest in processing the Usage Data. We erase the Usage Data 30 days after your request in accordance with the Art. 17 GDPR.
We use so-called “session cookies” which are automatically deleted upon the completion of your browser session. Furthermore, we use persistent cookies which are mostly used to provide permanently recurring settings to you as a website visitor. This enables us to modify our website individually in accordance to your preferences. Persistent cookies also enable us to analyze our visitor’s usage behavior though only within the scope of validity. In addition to that, further cookies might be used in connection with the integration of specific services by the providers of those services (so-called “Third-Party cookies”).
Below you will find the specific cookie we use on our website :
- Necessary Cookies
Necessary cookies are classified as cookies that must be present for the website to provide the basic functions of the website. These cookies are used exclusively by us and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies is returned to our website. The use of the necessary cookies on our website is possible without your consent. For this reason, necessary cookies cannot be deactivated or activated individually. However, you have the option of deactivating cookies generally in your browser at any time. The use of the necessary cookies is based on Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR ((pre-) contractual measures). In addition, our use of necessary cookies is based on a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. We have a legitimate interest to provide you with our website.
9.2.3 Google Analytics
9.3 Information Collected while Using our Service
When using our Service, you may provide us with further Personal Data (e.g. Photos). The legal basis for processing this data is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR ((pre-) contractual measures) and we erase your data in accordance with section 7.
9.4 Information Collected to Share a Model
Our Service allows you to create models and share them with third parties via email. In this case we collect the email address with whom the model is to be shared. We have received the email address from the person who shared the Model with you. The legal basis for processing this data is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR ((pre-) contractual measures) and Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (legitimate interest). We have a legitimate interest providing this Service and to ensure security. We erase your data in accordance with section 7.