LINDAL develops customer orientated high-quality solutions for the aerosol industry.
Our valves and actuators should compliment the characteristics of the aerosol in a most optimised way – they are designed to enhance specific product features.
Apart from the production and the sales of standard valves and actuators we place emphasis on personal consulting and development performance: Customer specific developments are one of our main abilities.
Our worldwide presence enables us to work closely with the customer for national and local markets. We are therefore more aware of country specific market requirements and can develop these at short notice.
The companies of the LINDAL Group in Europe are certified according to the European quality standard DIN EN ISO 9001. The handling of projects – in particular the realisation of new product developments - are handled by following optimised and standardised rules.
Quality policy and quality objective
Our goal is satisfied customers.
To ensure at all times defect-free products, competitive prices, punctual delivery and best customer service as possible, we are continuously working on improvements in all areas:
- Regular staff training
- Plans for training new employees
- Reduction of occupational accidents and sick leave
- Continuous development of new products (customized and customer-independent)
- Enhancement of existing products
- Order confirmation within 48 hours
- Rapid response to customer inquiries
- Providing samples to customer requirements
- Meeting deadlines and complete delivery. If there is any delay information to the customer within 5 days before the confirmed delivery date
- minimize waste
- Increased productivity
- Continuous technical improvement
- High quality standard
- Accurate specifications and documentation
- Practiced QM-System
- Reduction of storage time of finished goods
- Ensure FIFO principle
- Continuous measurement of supplier performance and quality
- Performance-based rating of suppliers